What are the competition terms and conditions?
1. This competition is open to people who complete the survey, or drop a pin on the map (excluding Council staff and Councilors).
2. The competition opens on Monday 13 August 2018.
3. The competition closes Friday 14 September 2018 at 5.00pm. No late entries will be accepted.
4. There are two prizes of $40 Westfield gift vouchers.
5. The winners will be randomly selected from participants who provide feedback during the consultation period from Monday 13 August 2018 until Friday 14 September 2018 at 5.00pm.
6. The $40 Westfield vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. The winners of the $40 Westfield vouchers will be drawn on Monday 17 September 2018.
8. The prize winner will be notified via the email address or phone number provided when registering to participate in the Casey Conversations community feedback page. Missing or incomplete contact details will be ineligible for the prize draw.
9. Only one entry is permitted per person.
How much does Council spend on open space, sport and recreation facilities?
This financial year, Council has $122.7m capital works program, including:- $27.78m allocated to renew, upgrade and construct new recreational facilities and;- $4m to build and improve our playgrounds and open spaces.
What will happen with my suggestions?
Why do you ask for my personal information in the survey?
How do I give my feedback?
Why are you preparing a Master Plan for the Reserve?