What is Bunjil Place all about?
· The City of Casey is creating a unique cultural, community and civic facility that will be a centerpiece for Melbourne’s south eastern suburbs.
· Bunjil Place is one of the largest projects to be undertaken by local government in Australia.
· It will be the only facility of its kind, serving a regional community which currently lacks access to arts and cultural facilities.
· Bunjil Place will offer visitors an unprecedented, diverse mix of arts, leisure, entertainment, library and civic facilities in one location.
· Located in a key activity centre, Bunjil Place will be well positioned to service a catchment of more than one million people
Why do we need a Visitor Engagement Strategy?
A well planned, considered approach to the visitor experience is required to:
· Achieve the Bunjil Place vision as adopted by Council that is ‘An inviting central heart for the community that celebrates participation, belonging and civic pride’.
· Establish Bunjil Place as an iconic international and national arts, cultural and leisure precinct that visitors will identify with and desire to visit.
· Provide a unique and professional service offer to match or surpass the quality of the architecture and that matches or surpasses the inspiring and engaging programs and services available at Bunjil Place.
· Offer compelling and dynamic reasons that will continue to generate interest and engagement with the local community, and beyond to attract new audiences and visitors to Bunjil Place.
· Create and promote innovative, artistic programs and leisure opportunities that will generate repeat visitations and referral business.
· Support and promote Bunjil Place as a premier arts, cultural, leisure and entertainment facility on a local, regional, national and international level to ensure attendances are maximized.
· Influence and support the aspirations of specific Bunjil Place deliverables including; the Bunjil Place strategic arts and cultural business plan, the marketing and communications strategy, the special audio visual technology content development project, digital Casey, customer focus strategy and the organisational redesign.
· Consider technology opportunities that will equip visitors to interact with Bunjil Place in a convenient, accessible and innovative manner.
· Create revenue generating opportunities.
What happens next?
We value your ideas towards the Bunjil Place Visitor Engagement Strategy.
Your feedback and ideas will be used to develop this during late 2016.
Have a question?
· Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
· Telephone: 9705 5200
· Mail: PO Box 1000, Narre Warren VIC 3805
What are the competition Terms and Conditions?
Complete the survey between 22 August and 16 September 2016 for
your chance to $200 Westfield voucher. The competition terms and conditions are
listed below: This competition is open to residents within the City of Casey
(excludes Council staff and Councillors).There is one $200 Westfield voucher to
give away over the course of the consultation period. To be eligible to win the
Westfield vouchers, entrants must complete the survey between 22 August and 16 September 2016. Survey entries received after this date will not be included in the
competition draw. The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. The winners will be
chosen at random and notified by phone/email by 5.00 pm Friday 16 Septemeber 2016. To
be eligible to win, entrants must complete all survey questions and provide a
full name and contact details by the relevant closing date.